- This award-winning native rosemary forms a natural compact shape of a ball.
- Has small rounded silvery-grey foliage that is natural and round shaped.
- Bears white flowers from September to May
- Can be left unpruned in its natural ball shape for a less formal garden style.
- Tolerant to drought and frost.
- Full sun to light shade is suitable for the plant.
- Suits most soil types.
- Mulch on planting and water regularly until the plant is matured.
Stocks available for sale in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.