- A popular evergreen self-twining low ground cover or climber.
- Bears a highly perfumed white star-like flowers in spring and summer.
- Works as great ground cover, over a trellis, clipped to a low hedge, or amongst other climbing plants.
- Tolerates most positions and conditions.
- Ideal in full sun and frost-free areas.
- Can be grown through light frosty sheltered gardens.
- Benefits greatly from mulching and fertilising.
- Requires well-drained and fertile soil.
- Pruning is required when young to promote growth.
Available for sale in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.