- A variegated evergreen and self-twining low ground cover or climber.
- Bears white coloured star-like perfumed flowers in spring and summers.
- Has glossy green leaves with splashes of white, copper-tan and pink shades.
- Works as great ground cover, over a trellis or tree trunk.
- Plant in full sun to part shade in the garden.
- Requires well-drained soil to grow.
- Needs to be protected from hard frost.
- Benefits well from mulching and fertilising.
- Requires well-drained and fertile soil to grow.
Fresh stocks are available for sale in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.