- Also known as “peace lily” or “cobra plant”.
- It is a popular and rare indoor flowering houseplant.
- They are easy to care and is low maintenance.
- The flowers are creamy-white in colour.
- Usually blooms in the spring or early summer.
- Prefers natural indirect/artificial bright light for growth.
- Requires a well-drained, organic content-rich fertile.
- Needs thorough watering in the summer with less watering during winter and rainy seasons.
- An organic fertiliser, once a month is sufficient for the plant.
- Use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for treating insect or pest attack.
Available for purchase in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.