- Rhoeo plants are commonly known as “boat plants” or “oyster plant”
- Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast-growing cover in the garden.
- It is a short-stemmed tender foliage plant.
- Rhoeo plants make for an attractive small and dense shrub that spread in clumps.
- Produces small and white flowers in the axils of the leaves.
- They are easy to grow and maintain.
- These plants are not accustomed to heavy downpours.
- They do not grow well in areas of heavy rainfall.
- Avoid overwatering of the plants.
- Water only when deemed necessary.
- Improper drainage may cause the plat to suffer from rotting roots.
- Natural and indirect bright sunlight is favourable for plant growth.
- Well-drained fertile and organic-rich soil is good for the plant.
- Organic fertiliser should be applied during the main growing season (June-July).
- This plant can be used as an excellent ground cover for hanging baskets.
Fresh stock available in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.