- Orange is a perennial evergreen fruiting plant in Rutaceae family.
- It is a variety of the citrus tree is an ornamental tree producing fragrant flowers.
- Produces small tangerine like fruit.
- The fruit has a sweet-sour and citrusy flavours like that of a lemon or lime.
- Keep the plant outdoor in natural bright light.
- Protect the plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil needs to be well-drained and has rich organic content.
- Requires watering in the summer and reduced watering in winter and rainy season.
- The plant requires organic fertilizer once a month during its growing season.
- Use Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack.
Available in Capalaba Nursery in Brisbane.