- Commonly known as “Morus”, “common mulberry” or “silkworm mulberry”.
- One of the best attractive and nutrient-rich fruit plants.
- A perfect plant for outdoors.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Blooms white flowers.
- Harvest season is August-October and February-May.
- The morning sunlight for more than 6 hours a day is great for flowering and fruit.
- The soil should be well-drained, fertile and organic content-rich.
- Requires 200 ml of water. Do not overwater the plant.
- Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant before applying fertiliser.
- Apply organic fertilizer once a month.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For pest control apply Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray.
Available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.