- Commonly known as “Hurricane”, “Swiss cheese plant” or “Split-leaf Philodendron”.
- Monstera is a popular houseplant with large, glossy green leaves.
- The leaves have deep splits and holes.
- The flowers are whitish-green spadix and white spathe.
- Flowers rarely in indoors.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- Requires a well-drained and fertile soil for growing.
- Requires watering when the topsoil dries.
- No overwatering.
- Needs watering in summer and less in winter or rainy seasons.
- Apply organic fertilizer once a month during the main growing season, April – August.
- Requires loosening of topsoil for an easy mixture of nutrients and moisture.
Available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane