- Mock Oranges are a beautiful and iconic plant.
- It is a hardy and deciduous plant.
- Blooms pretty, fragrant and white flowers in the springs.
- The flowers have a citrusy fragrance.
- The foliage ranges from medium to dark green.
- Requires full, morning or afternoon sun.
- Grows well in clay, loams, sand and silted soils.
- Well-drained soil of 6.5 – 7.5 Ph is favourable.
- This plant is low maintenance.
- Resistant to drought, dry soils and heat.
Available for sale in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.