- A woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa Rose.
- Known as the ‘Queen of Flowers’ and the ‘King of Flowers’ for its sweet fragrance.
- Known by “Rosa” or “Gulab”.
- Has its unique beauty, colour and fragrance.
- Grows and blooms all year round.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- Requires 3-6 hours of sunlight to grow well.
- Requires bright direct sunlight.
- Needs a well-drained and organic-rich soil for growth.
- Requires well watering. Do not overwater.
- Apply organic fertiliser once a month.
- Can be planted indoors and outdoor.
- Requires pruning when needed.
Fresh stocks are available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.