- Also known as rocktrumpet.
- The flowers are red in colour.
- Grows up to 3 to 10 feet.
- Blooms heavily in summer and sporadically throughout the year.
- Moderate to grow.
- Should be planted a warm spot that receives moderate sun throughout the day.
- Keep it protected from the midday sun.
- Requires moderate pruning.
- The soil should be evenly moist but never wet and should not be allowed to dry out.
- Mandevilla needs sandy, well-draining soil with organic material mixed.
- A good soil mix like two parts peat moss or potting soil to one part and sand of builder to the other can be helpful.
Stocks are available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.