- Looks like grass but they are tough perineal plants.
- Can sustain in challenging conditions.
- The flowers are small single star-shaped with yellow-orange shade.
- They a selection of fine pine-green blades that form a compact and graceful mound.
- These plants are exceptionally resistant to drought and more tolerant of cold climates.
- Can grow on the full sun or heavy shade.
- Requires average or low watering when established.
- Requires well-drained clay, loamy sandy or silted soils for growing.
Fresh stocks are available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.