- Known as one of the best fruiting plants.
- A perfect plant for indoor and outdoor.
- Comes with lots of health benefits.
- Morning sunlight for more than 6 hours a day is important for flowering and fruit development.
- Requires a well-drained, fertile and organic content rich soil.
- Water the plants well in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season
- Watering is needed preferably in the morning or evening.
- Apply organic fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Apply water immediately after fertiliser application.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts away from the plants.
- For pest infestation use neem oil, citrus oil or eucalyptus oil.
Stocks available for sale in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.