- Kalanchoes are thick leaved succulents available in florist shops and garden centres.
- They are grown as house plants and are succulent perennials of the Kalanchoe family.
- Fowers are typically red in colour.
- More light influences denser foliage with numerous blooms.
- Requires bright and sunny locations in the growing period.
- Requires moderate watering in summers and less in winters.
- A normal potting soil mix is fine.
- Use slow-releasing fertiliser or liquid fertiliser twice a week.
- Kalanchoe species have been used for ailments such as infections, rheumatism and inflammation.
- Kalanchoe extracts have immunosuppressive qualities as well.
Product stock available in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane