- Perfect addition for homes.
- The Japanese maple has varied sizes with different leaf shapes.
- They are typically famous for their fall colours.
- Japanese maples present purple, red, yellow, orange, and green foliage.
- They grow at a slow to moderate rate of 1 to 2 feet every year.
- Grows fastest when young and slow down when they reach maturity.
- Needs the right amount of sunlight.
- Too much exposure can delicate the leaves to gain that fall colour.
- For the best colour, most maples need an area with partial shade or high light.
Fresh stock available for sale in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane