- Grows like a mass of dark purple pea-shaped flowers above a scrambling evergreen climber.
- Leaves are long and slender and a native to Australia.
- Plant in full sun to partly shaded areas in the garden for the maximum flowering period.
- Highly sensitive to frost.
- Requires mulch and water until the plant matures.
- Requires pruning after flowering to encourage dense growth.
- Apply mulch and feed with a slow-release native fertiliser during spring for optimal growth.
Product available for sale in Capalaba nursery in Brisbane