- An easy to care plant with a rosette of broad strappy firm green leaves.
- Have leaves that grow into a central ‘palm tree’ of wine-maroon coloured leaves.
- Well suited for pots, indoors and outdoors.
- Plant in free-draining soil, in the pots or the garden.
- Protect the plant from the harsh sun.
- Shady areas influence the colour to deepen.
- These bromeliads love a warm and humid weather condition.
- Water by filling the centre of the plant
- Fertilise during spring with organic liquid feed mixed at a half rate.
Stocks are available in Capalaba nursery in Brisbane.