- The Golden Cane is a native to Madagascar.
- It mostly grows naturally along streams in thickets.
- This plant has a natural yellow colour, clustering trunk.
- The Golden Cane grows around 7 to 10 metres.
- It is an unarmed palm with no spikes or spines.
- Easy to maintain and handle.
- Grows best in a tropical and sub-tropical climate.
- A great choice as an indoor plant.
- It is quite resistant to drought but should be protected from frost.
Stocks available for sale in Capalaba nursery, Brisbane