- This is an iconic and classic, glossy, evergreen shrub with rich green foliage.
- Blooms strong fragrant and brilliant white flowers.
- Flowers starts appearing from late spring.
- A sunny sheltered position is ideal for the plant.
- Shelter from strong winds is also recommended.
- This plant requires a well-draining organic matter rich soil to grow well.
- A potting mix rich with peat moss or humus is ideal for the plant.
- Requires mulch and water followed by pruning after flowering.
- A medium acidic soil and water with seaweed solution are recommended.
Stocks available for this product in Capalaba nursery, Brisbane.