- Foxtail has now become a very popular palm that grows naturally in Australia.
- It has a grey trunk and with attractive “foxtail” feather-like foliage.
- This palm can grow in full sun but also can grow in the shade.
- Good drainage is essential for this palm and no overwatering.
- It has large seeds with white flowers.
- It grows naturally in a tropical climate in gravel soil with a prolonged dry season.
- Foxtail Palms can tolerate moderate salt spray with a moderate frost.
- This palm is not armed with thorns making it safe and easy to handle
Fresh stocks are available in Capalaba Nursery Brisbane.