- Finger Lime trees are straight trees growing up to 10 metres in length.
- The fruits can be green and cylindrical.
- They have prominent thorns and contain some seeds.
- They have thin skin that ranges in colour, from green, yellow, red, purple to black.
- Prefers subtropical to warm temperate climate.
- It is an evergreen tree and resistant to frost sometimes.
- Can be planted in pots.
- Requires moderate watering
- Fruiting season is from March till September.
Finger lime is available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.