- commonly called Creeping Fig or Climbing Fig.
- They are a native to East Asia.
- They are vigorous.
- Likes to attach to surfaces using aerial roots.
- Its heart-shaped and white-edged leaves form on a fine stem.
- It matures to produce large, leathery foliage on horizontal and woody branches.
- Ficus pumila is a tough drought-tolerant creeper on maturing.
- Pruning is needed to control rampant growth.
- They are easy to grow and perfect for indoor hanging baskets.
- They like bright but indirect sunlight and are low light tolerant.
- Doesn’t grows well in overly watered soils.
- Requires liquid fertilisers for the best results.
Ficus Pumila is available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane