- Has soft silvery-green foliage that features clusters of brilliant blue flowers.
- Blooms from summer to autumn.
- Can be placed in containers and low hedges, mixed bed.
- This plant is best grown in full sun.
- The plant grows best in free-draining soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Resistant to dry periods and thrive with additional water.
- A potting mix rich with peat moss or humus is ideal for the plant.
- Requires Mulch and water with pruning after flowering.
Stocks available for sale in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane