- A Native foliage tree with bronzed red new growth and deep green.
- The glossy leaves are arranged in the shape of a fan.
- Clusters of sweet-scented cream flowers appear late spring to early summer.
- Ideal for large hedges, screening plants and avenue planting.
- Grows best in sunny positions and is ideal in the warmer parts.
- Requires protected areas in cooler climates.
- Grows in free-draining soil, organic-rich and moderately wet soil.
- Requires mulch and water until the plant is established.
- Light pruning recommended for better growth.
Available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.