- They are native to a number of places like Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii.
- Cordylines are tough tropical plants with broad leaves.
- Has bronze-green in the centre with wine-red at the edges.
- Easy to grow.
- Requires rich soil with good drainage and fertilisers.
- Areas of high humidity can grow a wide range of cordylines in full sun.
- Requires lots of organic-rich soil, mulching with adequate moisture.
- Appropriate sunlight will get the best colour.
Available for purchase in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.