- Also known as “cathedral windows’ or “peacock plant” and ‘’Zebra Plant”.
- A popular house plant.
- The beautiful laves displays shades of green, white, cream or red tints.
- Low maintenance and easy to care.
- A great plant for starting house plant cultivators.
- They are slow growers and should not be left outdoors during late fall through spring.
- Popular in low light areas.
- Available in various types.
- Requires slow-releasing fertilisers
Avail fresh stock from Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.