- Stunningly beautiful, bush roses are the best addition for your garden.
- Soft, fragrant buttermilk petals.
- Thorny shrub with medium to long thorns in a medium-sized bush.
- Bush roses can be mostly used as hedges or specimens.
- Has glossy green foliage.
- Produces best results in well-drained fertile soils.
- Requires full sun or part shade for more blooms.
- Pest and disease resistant.
- Requires light pruning during late winters or early springs.
Fresh stock is available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane.