- A compact and low growing shrub with a dark bronze colour.
- Has bold red new foliage that becomes shining green on maturing.
- Features soft clusters of mauve flowers throughout, most of the year.
- Suited for small gardens, cottage gardens and containers/pots.
- Needs well-drained soil with full access to sunlight or partially shaded area.
Resistant to dry and frost.
- Requires mulch and water with slow-release fertiliser until fresh blossoms around 12 weeks.
- Requires pruning after flowering for a dense growth
Fresh stock available in Capalaba Nursery, Brisbane